A lot has changed since the time we first opened our doors.
But while other firms have come and gone, we have grown and thrived. We have expanded steadily and opened new offices, including one on the East Coast. We attract more talent with more diverse backgrounds and skills, offering more value to clients than ever before.
Above all, we continue to see clients succeed beyond their hopes, and take great satisfaction in helping them.
That’s why we went into the profession, that’s why we’re still here, and that’s why we’ll be here for you in decades to come.
Large corporations, small businesses, nonprofits, public entities—the success of any organization depends on its workforce. And despite the best intentions on all sides, maintaining harmonious, productive workforce relationships is challenging. To help you anticipate problems and address employee issues effectively, Gray Plant Mooty offers extensive experience in every aspect of employment law. Our services include:
- Defending employers in litigation of all kinds, including complex and class action matters
- Advising employers on various personnel situations and legal issues
- Drafting employment-related agreements
- Helping draft and implement workplace policies
- Providing support with government investigations and audits
- Representing unionized employers in collective bargaining and grievance arbitration